Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Progress & Pins (February 18th-much delayed)

Someone (mentioning no names) can't find her straight pins (I'm from the US SE, 'pens' and 'pins' are homophones, so I have to distinguish between them), so she ordered some so she could block a tatting project. Except, she drastically underestimated how many she needed and had to go to the store to buy more. Mentioning no names. FYI, here's the project, mostly pinned.
2024 Temperature Tat A Long continues. I didn't get more than a couple days done on Saturday because the train was shakier than I expected (they were moving!) and I couldn't take care of the ends.
Here's the sashiko sample project I did in the class I took in Craft Habit. I haven't washed away the markings yet.
I am also making progress on the 1922 hat pattern (Needlework Magazine) that's the group project in The Online Tatting Class, founded by Georgia Setz.
And if anyone has a couple hundred dollars to spare, I'd love this dress (size 4x).

No comments: