Thursday, May 16, 2024

Again, it's been more than 2 weeks

I hate summer colds. I just felt tired and my sinuses went awry (lots of drainage and coughing). I got sick the Sunday after the Matriarchs of Mordecai. Both Tri-Tatters and Sir Walter Lacers made an appearance. It was a lovely day and we all had fun making lace. Liz did both bobbin lace and needle lace.
This was my section of the display.
And this is what the cicadas around me sound like, plus some bird song. Doesn't it sound like a 1950s UFO hovering? My partner says it sounds like a over charged phaser about the blow. Yes, only grass is visible.
I found a couple dresses for mom for Mother's Day. Since I'm traveling to see her on the 18th (between Mother's Day and my birthday), it's good time to deliver them. I have earrings for my stepmom, and rose salve for both.
I mended my jeans. I have 2 more pairs still to fix.
I really love magnolia blossoms.
I'm sorry about the lack of alt text. Something changed and now instead of pictures, when I'm composing the post, all I see is a block of code.

No comments: