Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Pictures and fund

 At my aunt's funeral, I asked my cousins for old photos. One of my cousins mentioned how his mom was practically nonverbal, but on the phone with my mom she was a chatterbox. There was there was a memory connection though, and she was her old self. That gave me the idea to get old photos for mom.

There's one of mom, that's probably when she was a nursing student. 

 


There's also a few with Great-grandfather, great-grandmother, their son my grandfather, plus aunts, my mom, and a couple of my older cousins. This is one one aunt, her grandfather (my great-grandfather), her father (my granddaddy), my mom who is holding my oldest 1st cousin, and his sister.

old photo of 2 young women, old man, and older man, 1 woman is holding a child while another stands nearby

Tuesday, the Employee Forum had our team building at the Outdoor Education Center. Which is great, by the way. And this year, I went up and rode the zip line. It wasn't easy for me, outside my comfort zone, but I did it and it was fun. When I have pictures, I'll share them. I'm still waiting for the pictures.

I'm tatting triangles to make bookmarks.

Brown tatted lace triangle on corner of crossword book puzzle page

Multicolor tatted triangle, on a notepad, with print out of pattern under it. Half Square Triangle from Be-Stitched



It has been egregiously hot. We've had heat advisories more often than not.

No comments: