Thursday, April 03, 2008

Network outages are so frustrating
I keep going: 'finally, I can get some work.., no there it goes again.' So I can little to nothing done because almost everything I do is on a computer, on the network in fact. I am stymied.

books: Finished Politics Is Murder & started Death on the Cliff Walk. Now that I've read Politics, which was a pretty good mystery by the way, I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I'll probably give it away. I have seen it being offered for $15 online but do I know anyone who's willing to buy it? I'm also reading, more thoroughly, the Witch Hunter rulebook.

I got most of my packing done last night. I will have to finish up as soon as I get home. My last bit of laundry wasn't quite ready by the time that I had to head to bed.

clothes: black half-boots, slacks & belt; grey shirt with black & white leaves and flowers, short-sleeved black crochet vest/sweater; moonstone jewelry & braided (& wet) hair.

No comments: