Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Why Aren't I Asleep?
Really, it's half-past 11. My bedtime is 10 (some of us need 8 hour of sleep).

This morning I found out why I've had such a hard time catching the bus. Their clock was 5 minutes faster than mine. No wonder I was cutting it so close, and even missing it sometimes. Then traffic was so bad this evening that what I thought was my bus running a couple minutes early, was the earlier bus...running that late. Erk.

Anyway, the big news is that my college (alma mater & employer) won the 2009 NCAA Championship. It was a little crazy today as a result.

I spent most of the day printing, copying, data entry & more copying. Plus distributing said copies. That took most of the day. Just as I was feeling massively frazzled, one of my co-workers gave me a chai tea latte. I did not realize how much I needed it until I took a couple sips. Let's hear it for caffeine addiction.

I hit the bookstore with John after work. Yeah, I spent a little too much money but at least 2 of the books are gifts. Really. They are.

I'm sending in my article to Bitemark 5 (Bitemark is a free ezine for players of the games by Sanguine). It's in early enough that it may even get illustrated. I do wonder how it will be recieved.

Time to get some sleep.

No comments: