Book Meme & Old Movies
'We encourage you to be creative with this! Please choose one or two questions to answer or try to answer all the questions in five words or less. Or choose a picture to answer a question! Brevity is the goal of today!'
1. Do you snack while you read? Only if I'm hungry
2. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? Um, bookmarks! Use them!
3. How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open? Does scrap paper count, or
4. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? 99 out of 100, fiction.
5. Hard copy or audiobooks? Hardcopy but sometimes 'reread' audio.
6. Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? Usually, end of chapter.
7. If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? Look it up later.
8. What are you currently reading?
9. What is the last book you bought? Above & 2 manga
10. Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time? I used to only read 1.
11. Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? Whenever I have light.
12. Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? Serial a tad more.
13. Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? Bujold, Bardsley, Nora Roberts (like she needs it), Shelly Laurenston, Jim Butcher & Terry Pratchett
14. How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) Um, do stacks & stacks count?
I watched The Trouble with Harry last night. It's not a rollicking comedy but it's definitely amusing. I suddenly realized, Weekend at Bernie's has a vaguely similar plot. Er, they both involve inconveniently dead men. I guess it's not that similar after all.