Thursday, January 21, 2010

A picture or 2, and other developments

As promised, here is a picture of the vest that I worked on this past weekend.
As you can see it has a lot of beads & embroidery.

Here is a detail of the embroidery that I fixed. Can you see what I did or where? If not, then I did it right.

The bugle bead that I did not replace is one from near the hem (you can barely see the area in the bottom of the photo, rice beads & bugle bead motifs). As you can see, it won't be too noticeable to be missing one.

Tatting: I finished the motif for my secret project (for some reason, every time I hit the quote mark key, the search function comes up *shrug*). I managed this despite 1) running out of thread on my shuttle & 2) running into a knot as I reloaded the shuttle

I started to do day 6 of Jane TIAS but my thread broke. I will need to do some retro tatting, adding a new thread & then I can continue. (still cannot use single quote mark " works though).

The weather has turned cold & rainy. At least it is not ice. Mutants & Masterminds tonight. No ice means that I will be playing. Good.

No comments: