Friday, July 23, 2010

It was hard but I did it

I didn't go to the gym but I did get some exercise. I took a walk in a nice air conditioned building. And I did 5 minutes of a 10-minute cardio workout.

I still haven't found my paperclips *grumble*

Rosemary's game is Sunday. I need to do a character sheet for my character's cohort by then. He's an Awakened warhorse (given sentience), with two levels of fighter and two levels of barbarian. Cause a frothing horse is just fun.

I read Carol Burnett's autobiography/memoir. It was surprisingly interesting. It started a little slow and disjointed because it was simply a collection of her memories of childhood; with all of it's bit, pieces, good parts and bad parts. While she was quite honest about her family, she was pretty careful about not naming names in a negative way (except for stuff like Malcolm threw a rock at her kite and tore a hole in her school shoes).

I'm sorry that here haven't been any pictures but I think that there's something wrong with my camera. I tried new batteries but I need to try brand new ones instead of rechargeables before I give up completely.

No comments: