Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling Better

I've been in a little bit of a funk recently. I haven't managed to tat, knit or write from Sunday until today. I managed to work on a my 'historical piece.' It's a size 10 cotton thread in variegated purple, with a Lady Hoare shuttle tatting a 1930's era edging.

There's hope.

Had a great belated celebratory supper on Saturday for a friend. We went to a new Irish pub and it was great. Lovely decor and great food. They also made a very wise choice; they had live music outside. So many times, the music is so loud you can't even hear yourself think, much less appreciate the music.

Sunday was the Forgotten Realms (3.5e) home game and tonight, it's the Traveller game.

And Friday night is another birthday supper and Saturday is the meeting of our local tatters, plus a bead show in the morning. I have lots to look forward to.

1 comment:

IsDihara said...

My goodness, your social calendar is full! But it sounds like you have a great line-up. Enjoy it all!