Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Missed Me?

It's been a long time. Quite a bit has happened. I finally made one of the minor Norwegian dragons (by Anne B), in black. I gave it to Jennie Breeden when I saw her at Con-Nooga. I made a variegated red seahorse dragon. I've made 4 bracelets; one of my niece, one for a charity auction, one for a friend and finally one for me. I have been asked about making them for money. I'm thinking about it.

I've been doing some writing. And reading about writing.

I've been gaming, both home games and Pathfinder Society games. I've bought some games. I'm going to look at one based on the tv series Primeval soon.

I've been trying to get rid of stuff. I took 2 bags of clothes to Goodwill this past weekend.

I've been stressing about my lack of exercise and healthy habits. Which isn't healthy.

I've been to see my mom and my aunt and had supper with my dad & step mom. I've celebrated birthdays with friends and gone to see a couple movies.

1 comment:

Crazy Mom! said...

I missed you!