Friday, March 19, 2004

I spent money last night. This is a not-good thing because I'm trying to save money to take some trips this summer. But anyway, I bought Undead & Unwed and read it. It's really funny. Blurb: Betsy's had a bad week, she got laid off, it's her birthday, her dad & stepmom blew her off, a snowstorm hit & now she's died. And came back. As a vampire. And other vampires believe that she's some foretold queen.

I'm re-reading A Caress of Twilight. I have it reserved at the library but apparently it's lost because they haven't called me about it yet. I've put Sex in History on hiatus. I need to read some light fiction.

I called Joe. He's going to Stellarcon tomorrow only too, so I'm catching a ride with him. Leaving the house at 6:50 am, instead of 7:00 am & then driving home @12:45 from Carrboro is a lot easier than driving home from High Point from 11 to 12:30 am. I need to prep my game for tomorrow, so Ta.