Tuesday, February 03, 2015

TIAS progress etc

I found my bracelet. It looks good, even if I do say so myself. And a couple days later I found my TIAS. I got caught up and sent the pictures to Jane.
Day 6

Day 7

Day 8
























Day 9







Day 10






















I tatted a heart (from a Japanese webpage) while my project was lost.
size 20 Lizbeth, Seashells


I messed up my weekend schedule. I told mom I'd go see her this weekend, and told M.C. et al that I'd play Pathfinder on Saturday. I talked to my boss and he let me have Monday off; letting me see Mom for two days and not disappoint people.

We made some decent progress in the game and Chris made honey barbecued chicken for the first time. He found is surprisingly simple.  After the game, we shared food and conversation.

No comments: