Monday, September 18, 2006

Okay, it's been a month. I'm sorry.

I've finished 2 bookmarks (Kersti's Tabatha), forgot to take a picture of one. That's for the etatter sponsors' bookmark exchange. I also made one for Ira Simon as a good-bye present. And I made a third one as I lost one of the ones that I made. So I made one in variegated blue with a burgundy tassel (Carolina blue, Western Washington navy & Alabama red), the one for Ira.

One in variegated pink, almost white to dark pink; no tassel. Then in buff & burgundy, with burgundy on the inside & lined with buff. Then I did the reverse for the replacement. The only tassel I put on those are the loose ends, tied off.

I was going to finish a ufo next but decided to try & use up the thread on the shuttles first. So yesterday & today I worked on a cross by Lyn Morton. That will be a door prize at the Johnson family reunion in Apex. That's on Sunday.

I've lost 10 pounds in the last 6 weeks. Yay!

No comments: