Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mom gave me a Tomtom for Christmas. So far, it's not perfect but it's a great comfort. It did overestimate the travel time from Aunt Shirley's to my house by half an hour. I'm fairly certain it's because of a stretch of 70mph highway.

books: reread Ace of Hearts. Rereading Terrier by Pierce.

Wrote letters to my Dad's sisters, my niece & my namesake, plus my great-aunt. I also wrote a quick note to my aunts down near the coast. Aunt Dot wanted an oyster sauce recipe so I found one.

TV: Watched The Court Jester starring Danny Kaye this past weekend. Also saw The Whole Nine Yards again, or most of it. Last night I watched an episode of CSI that we'd taped.

clothes: It's much warmer today. I'm wearing black shoes, black tights, brown panne velvet broomstick skirt, cream colored sweater over country blue tank top, my feather earrings & pendant and the bangles with matching ring.

No comments: