Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Made it through another day. I'm almost finished my 2nd editing job (not including the stuff I did for Diana). I'm making corrections to the e-copy now.

Today's outfit: black loafers, black & white print cotton gauze broomstick, black crinkle cotton blouse (3/4 sleeve & round neck), black quartz/glass bead bracelet, black beaded tatted necklace & earrings, onyx ring, silver ring with black hearts & scrolls (open), & French braid held by a black elastic.

I'm almost finished making arrangements for office coverage while I'm on vacation. I need to email people tomorrow to tell them the arrangements.

Chris & I worked on his bags a little yesterday. One side of one bag is marked & holed and another side is marked. I need to get more done tonight. We didn't get enough done last night.


No comments: