Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gaming News
My wizard finally hit with her new daily power. Finally, finally, finally. And she critically hit even (a 20 on a 20-sided die). Whoot!

We made good time driving down yesterday. At least until we got off the highway. Between the traffic, the lights, the rain and the unmarked roads, the last 12 miles took an hour.

I read two more issues of ShojoBeat and did a lot on my wizard during the drive. She jumped from 4th to 6th pretty much, thanks to Scepter Tower of Spellguard. I went 'shopping' for magic items that she'd like.

I thought that I would sleep more but I barely napped for 10 minutes. Chris and Rosemary started muttering about pod people and alien replacement (I always sleep during car trips).

I managed to slam my fingers with the car door this morning. I had a cold drink to put on them, but no ice. They are still tender but haven't bruised, yet.

My current tatting project is the butterfly bookmark for Melinda. Size 80 pink & yellow, using single shuttle split ring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just came by to invite you to my party! :)

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)