Thursday, January 03, 2013

Two Posts in Two Days, Who'da Thunk?

Great, I've started a post and I don't remember what I wanted to say.

I remembered to bring my lunch today. Too bad I forgot my purse. I noticed I didn't have it while I was waiting for the bus. I had to go home to get it, which of course meant I caught the next bus. I got to work on time, but just barely instead of with 15-30 minutes to spare.

I finished reading the mystery I started two days ago. Now I'm re-reading The Hobbit. I received a small leather bound edition for Christmas. I feel all literate just reading it.

I still have a bracelet to make. I just don't know if I'll send it to the recipient as a random present, late Christmas present, or what.

I tatting a variation on the snowflake I posted yesterday. I chains are a little tighter, so my flake cupped a little bit. I'm adding a couple stitches to the chains and throwing off a ring from the outer chain. I did it in purple HDT but now I can't find it.

Here's a picture of Janis, my friend's dog. She's about 9 month's old.
I'm still playing Oblivion Scrolls. I'm level 7 now. Chris is much higher level. I'm having fun and we're finally having a little more overlap in our games.





Does anyone know what I wanted to talk about? Anyone?


1 comment:

shannon_in_love said...

"Now I'm re-reading The Hobbit. I received a small leather bound edition for Christmas. I feel all literate just reading it."

HECKA FUNNY!!!