Thursday, November 20, 2003

Another day, another...how much do I make again?

I did not get any writing done at lunch but I did have a chance to sit & talk with Metra. We haven't had a chance to do that since before the State Fair. She told me about the LARP that she was in at MACE. It sounds like she had a great time.

As soon as I got home last night, I tossed off my boots & socks & curled up on the couch under a blanket, the afghan my dad gave me years ago. I read & watched tv.

When Chris got home he made supper. He cooked chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce & made teriyaki noodles (it's a pre-made pouch thing, add water & cook). It was delicious. There was none leftover for my lunch today so I had leftover spaghetti instead.

This morning I finished The Twilight Before Christmas by Feehan. That's the 3rd book. I won't read the 4th one. It's a present. I am so tempted to start wrapping things now, just to get them done.

Mom called last night. She's coming to visit me the Saturday after T-day. Unless I call & cancel because I've succumbed to illness. She says that she'll help me clean up. We'll see.

Gonna start with a daily (or as often as I post) what I'm wearing. Basically because I love textiles & clothes.
Today: thigh-high black boots under black, button down the front cotton skirt, paired with a nylon/polyester surplice blouse with flutter petal sleeves & a tie at the waist on the left. I have my hair pulled back in the silver clip I bought at the Ren Festival and my other jewelry consists of a silver flattened 'rope' band on my right hand, a flower ring on my left, long dangling seed bead earrings in black with a couple in copper, and a black & 'jet' collar necklace. Plus, since it's cold in the office a plum, knit cape.

I bought some make up from reflect.com. It's part of my 'holiday' package. Plus I bought some thread to work on Anitra's present. I hope to give her 3 balls of small tatting thread that I've dyed. I think, 1 red, 1 green & 1 blue. I think.

Time to go. I'd like to get some writing done.

No comments: