Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Bleaharg! I dashed across the pit to get some money out of the ATM. I know I will get hungry in less than an hour but the coffee shop closes at 2pm. The ATM is 'temporarily out of service.' So, no money & no food. I get to starve for 4 hours as it will probably be 6pm before I get home to get something to eat. I am simply SOL. I'm feeling pouty already.

Oh, I nearly forgot: clothes update. Today it's grape colored slacks, brown boots, navy silk shirt, floral paisley vest (black background with pink, 2 shades of blue, grey, beige, apricot, bits of yellow & edged with machine embroidery stitch in variagated purple), 2 silver rings (1 fem figure & 1 dragon), silver Celtic knot earrings, silver dragon pendant on silver chain & my hair in a half knot stuck with a purplish wood hairstick. The half knot is where I tie a knot in my hair, fix it in place with a hairstick & let the rest of my hair hang. As a constant, I also wear a silver earcuff, usually in my right ear.

I saw something that looked, well, gross on my way back from the ATM. It was a young man, with a pierced nose; the little bull nose ring looking type, in silver colored metal with silver ball finials. The gross part was that the reflection from the nose ring just made it look like he desparately needed to wipe his nose. It was not a lovely image.

No comments: