Sunday, January 04, 2004

If anyone is reading this, then I apologise for not updating for sooo long.

I have been quite busy. I was on vacation/holiday from Friday the 19th until Monday the 29th. I did not spend much time on the computer, so no blog updates. I managed to weed out the spam & that's about it.

I am in Charlotte, right now. I am at my friend's James house for the annual post-Christmas get-together. We've been doing this since Christmas 1986. Bill, Keith & I came home for college & got see James again (he was in his senior year of high school). We played roleplaying games for a few days. It was great fun. Our lives & locations have changed but we're still good friends.

The bummer is, no sign of Bill this weekend. Where the bleep is he?! Keith was only here from 2pm Saturday & left at 7:30 this morning. I barely got to see him.

We did get to play word association last night. Comparatively small crowd: Russ, Billy, Valerie, James, Liz, Alysa, Chris, me, Keith & Ian. Technically, Squirrel, James & Liz's daughter was there, too but she's pre-verbal.

Got to go. People are here & I want to socialize.

No comments: