Friday, April 30, 2004

Today's outfit: black loafers, black slacks & belt, multi-colored (purple, blue, green, plum, violet, cream, tan, & rust) silk blouse with flower ring, spoon ring, MoP pendant & Love stamp earrings. I washed my hair this morning so it's loose until it dries. It has dried but I can't find what I did with the purple hair sticks I brought to work with me.

Supper last night was more expensive than I expected but we all talked for a long time. The sushi was good, but then I knew that Yamazushi had good food. It was nice to see Kathy again. It has been months. We've seen Richard more recently, but only because he's come to gaming. We asked him if he was planning to run on Saturday the 8th, but he didn't really answer.

I did not get any packing done, not unexpectedly, so I will rush home tonight to change clothes, pack & drive to White Oak. It's 2+ hours & I'm not looking forward to it. This is especially true since I tried to re-tape my Grrrl tape & screwed it up.

No comments: