Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another hot one, what a surprise. First thing, had a run to South Building. Too bad I had to detour, very much, to avoid construction. By the time I was done, I was soaked.

Today's outfit: black jeans, forest green Duchy of Geoff polo (Living Greyhawk thing; embroidered white letters around silver/black griffon shield), braided hair, black loafers, emerald pendant & earring set (2 of my very few pieces of gold jewelry).

Yesterday's shoes really tore up my heels. I wore, or tried to wear, bandaids to cover the raw spots with little success. I even went barefoot most of the day & that mildly helped.

Convention planning
I've almost finished preparing my characters in case they level at the con. Only Nadia is left, and I just need to pick a 4th level spell & two 5th level spells. I still need to plan what clothes I'm going to wear; shows my priorities, huh?

Problem?
I have a potential problem. My iPod isn't charging. This is bad. I have it plugged in, we'll see how it looks in the morning.

Car Update:
Hopefully, we'll know on Thursday. The company is paying for parts, Chris just has to pay for labor. His entire AC system has to be replaced. Once more, he's gotten a malfunction that has a bigger cost in parts than labor. We just need to see if the parts are available.

TV:
Watched Biography channel's show on Robin Williams. I did not know that he came from an afflucent, conservative family. The commercials mentioned that he's a gamer but nothing in the show did so.

Then it's Criminal Minds followed by CSI: NY. It's gotten late and it's time for me to go to bed.

My incipient headache has dimmed without medication this evening. It's still there, just subdued.

No comments: