Monday, March 05, 2007

movie: Half-watched Bourne Supremacy last night. I was going through my iTunes library of purchased songs. I'm way behind on listening & sorting them.

@#$% left my hat on the bus this morning. Gotta go by the central bus depot to pick it up, maybe I can go after work tomorrow.

gaming: I picked up the 2nd endition of Lace & Steel at the recent sale at FE. However, it requires the combat deck to play properly (which I admit, I may never get to do). I have found a source for them at rpgnow.com

books: Finished Blame It on Cupid and picked up Wintersmith again.

website: Making seafood choices for a healthy ocean

clothes: today it's black jeans, black suede shoes, black socks, black belt (w/ gold-tone buckle), brown/black Vorkosigan polo, gold emerald heart necklace, gold & emerald posts & braided hair. It was going to wear it loose, but it's much too windy for that.


No comments: