Friday, June 20, 2008

Tatting: As Sharon said, if I don't publish this person's identification, she could be ripping off other people. So, go to http://www.timelesstattingpatterns.com/ and look through the gallery. See anything familiar? Know the tatter? Let that tatter know. To add to the sadness, a portion of the items in her tatting gallery are actually crochet. Yet she claims to be a tatter.

I finished the Maltese Ring bookmark yesterday & even put on the tassel. I have even taken a couple pictures. Now I need to post them (I'll edit this post or add a new one when I have them).

Books: I read a new one, Dead To Me; urban fantasy quasi-noir. The protagonist is a former psychometric thief (he could read the history of objects -great way to authenticate something). He's given up his criminal ways to join a secret government agency that's understaffed & underfunded; that deals with the weird. There's a 'things that go bump in the night' division for example. A funny thing, I couldn't remember the title so I did a search using these words: fish cultist psychometry NYC. I found it. *snicker*

Work: My office is even more of a disaster area than usual. I've been cleaning out my desk and file cabinets in preparation for the refurbishment. I've done a lot of shredding and tossing. And some packing. Wheeeee.

No comments: