Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tatting: I finally loaded the 70 beads, plus 10 for safety margin, for the next round of the snood. I've even done the first set of rings & chains. All the rings are the same, 3 b 3 j 3 b 3, but the chains alternate one bead and 2 beads.
And since it's been requested, I'll go ahead & post pictures of Mark's flower, or at least my interpretation. First, here are the 3 flower elements.

Then there are two of the three flowers, attached to the main leaf.

I think my leaf is a little odd. It has 2 veins for one thing. Ah well, It will take practice. I still need to add the other flower and the assorted other greenery. I used the some size 30 that I have and some valdani borrowed from Mark.

weather: 16th day of June with temperatures in the 90's. Last year we only had 13, and it's not even the end of the month yet.

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I think this is gorgeous.

Please don't be so hard on yourself about the exchange. People will understand if you just tell them what has been holding you back. Feel better soon!

Wishing you well,
Sherry

Sewicked said...

Part of the problem is that dealing with it brings on the depression. And depression is awfully easy to slip into & very hard to struggle out of.

At least I no longer list all the reasons why everyone would be better off if I were dead. I finally got past that.