Wednesday, August 20, 2008

site of the day: new variety of specialty contacts; anime eyes.


Went on a History & Mystery tour around campus yesterday. That was fun. The conditions were hot and humid, but at least we walked a lot. Seriously, the sponsors provided lots of bottled water and the three speakers were interesting. One focused on the role of African-Americans, especially slaves, in the history of the campus; one talked more about some of the myths; and the third talked about the buildings, etc.


I arranged a ride before I went. I'm glad that I did, because I so missed the last bus. I was still half the north campus away from the bus stop when the bus was scheduled to stop.


TV: I've almost caught up on the Connor Chronicles. I have only the season finale yet to watch. Maybe I'll watch that tonight. Maybe.


No comments: