Sunday, August 14, 2016

RPGaDay 14

Question 14: Dream Team of people who used to game with?
For most of them, I won't use actual names, because they are alive and might not appreciate me blasting their name throughout the internet.

So, Bill Elliot is one, AP (I haven't even seen or heard from her in years), JJ (high school friend who lives too far to game with easily), BF (who lives even farther away), MS (a college friend who also 'disappeared'), and SS (who just doesn't have time to game these days).

I know, that list tells you pretty much nothing about them. I met Bill in college and he was willing to play almost any game and willing to run most. I will never get a chance to play with him again unless there's an afterlife.

AP, well, she was one of my college roommates and we were good friends. But we parted ways my senior year and I've only seen her a couple of times since then.

I get to see JJ once a year and he's active in gaming in his area. I suppose we could try gaming long distance, but the technology for that only got to the point for it to be possible in the last decade. And we've never thought of it.

That goes for BF, too. He's in another state, in another time zone. Again, I should suggest a game via Google Hangouts or Skype or something.

MS had some neuro issues and didn't take her meds. She was fine for awhile but got worse. She went back to live her parents until she stabilized. She wrote for awhile and then stopped. I never heard from her again.

SS is fairly local. He only lives about 40 minutes away. But he has a more than full-time job.

No comments: