Thursday, October 04, 2007

Packed: I am, mostly. I still need to pack my jewelry & I'm missing some game stuff. I need to find that, really. A lot.

Joe came over & all three of us went to Rockfish to eat. I spent too much money but the food was very good. I had the grilled tilapia with the maple glaze, creamed corn & whipped potatoes. We talked about Witch Hunter, the new Living Forgotten Realms campaign coming next year, the end of LG, and Blackmoor. Yes, it was a lot of gaming conversation.

Morning commute soundtrack: Mr Brightside, Time Warp, Along Came Jones, Pass It Around, Pep Vim & Verve, & Ya-ya by Lee Dorsey.

tatting: I finished the 2nd attempt at the pendant. It's too big. So I've loaded the beads for a 3rd try.

I spent most of yesterday, off & on, feeling like I still had something in my eye. It wasn't painful enough to actually be anything, so I thought it was kind of like a ghost of the pain from Tuesday night. This morning I noticed that I have a sty on my eyelid. I blame my father. I inherited a tendency towards sties from him.

I got my bus pass replaced yesterday. This one has an intact magnetic strip. We'll see how long it lasts. If it turns out to be a problem with the fare boxes, this one should start to peel in about a month.

letters: I only have the letter to my namesake left to write. I need to see if I have any stamps to mail the letters. If not, then I need to run to the post office to get some.

books: I finished Risky Business, the 1st book in the Dangerous anthology. Then I figured out that I wasn't really in the mood to read the other 2 books. Oh well. I need to write & tat, anyway.

clothes: navy loafers & slacks; navy, short-sleeved, shawl collar linen jacket over horizontally striped tank in navy, country blue, light blue & white; brown belt (hidden by the jacket), lapis lazuli bead earrings; lapis lazuli flower ring; hematite band; silver cuff bracelet; the blue barrel bead necklace from Dad; & my hair is loose; at least until I feel like putting it up.

No comments: