Monday, October 01, 2007

Not much has happened since last night. I watched some M*A*S*H*, tried out the cd of games that my Aunt gave me & went to bed. I did get a little writing done, so I did something productive. This morning I finished loading the dish washer & set it to run as I left for work.

letter: I wrote to my Aunt Dot while checking the weather on tv. I've finished the letters to my Dad's sisters & really need to go ahead & send them. I still have my Mom's other 3 sisters plus my two great-aunts.

I missed the family reunion. That's what happens when you stay up until 2 am and your body insists on getting up about sunrise. You need a nap in the middle of the day. At least I was awake & alert for the drive home. That's of at least moderate importance (assuming that not falling asleep at the wheel is important).

tatting: I have one more chain with bead & then another 10 rings & 'bald' chains to do & the necklace will be close to finished. After that, I need to either find/buy or tat a pendant.

Morning commute soundtrack: All the Things She Said, Vacation, Me & Bobby McGee (Joplin), You're A Star (Josie), The Wolfrider: The Hunt, Silent Running, Wrap It Up, She's a Low Down Momma, & then into but not through Shady Grove.

clothes: black ~slippers, black rayon shirt (worn open), black slacks, bright rose pink sleeveless sweater tank with round neckline with pink ombre ribbon threaded through it & tied in a bow to one side, black tatted necklace & earrings, black stone ring, hematite ring, fem/dancer ring, silver clip watch & (it's cool enough this morning - I'm not sure about this afternoon) black texture striped trouser socks.

No comments: