Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Four Things (fun questions)
Four jobs I've had:
1) fabric & craft store clerk
2) waitress (lasted 2 whole months)
3) bindery clerk
4) secretary/receptionist

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1) The Thin Man (all of them)
2) As You Like It (or pretty much any Shakespeare comedy)
3) Princess Bride
4) Star Wars

Four places I've lived:
1) Greensboro, NC
2) Lexington, KY (2 months)
3) Carrboro, NC
4) Durham, NC

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Veronica Mars
2) CSI (all)
3) W.I.T.C.H.
4) Buffy (if it was still on)

Four places I would return to for vacation
1) NC beach
2) Washington D.C.
3) Disney
4) Williamsburg, VA

Four websites I visit daily:
1) Hungersite.com (& other charitable websites)
2) etatters.com
3) belfry.com (comics)
4) rpol.net

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Chocolate
2) eel roll
3) honey sesame chicken
4) banana pudding

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) Curled up with a good book
2) visiting my family
3) at the beach
4) in bed, asleep

No comments: