Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Knitting! I finally used one of the knitting looms that I bought. I pulled out the smallest one & some yarn that I bought on sale. The yarn is brown "Jo-Ann Knitting Yarn" (they asked me to change it from 'Cha-Cha'). I've knitted maybe 2 inches so far & it's so soft. It's going very well, after one false start.

clothes: black loafers, socks, pants, & Geoff polo. I've French braided my hair again & it's all moonstone jewelry today, plus flower band & fem-power ring.

Books: I started Nerds Like It Hot but I just wasn't in the mood.

Tatting: eTatters is down for maintenance today so I started Ben Fikkert's new snowflake, instead. I've gotten halfway through since after work. Good for me

Been shopping on Overstock. Wow, I got some good deals. I just hope that the bag is the right size.

Another online quiz:
***Your Vocabulary Score: A+***
Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!You must be quite an erudite person.
How's Your Vocabulary?http://www.blogthings.com/howsyourvocabularyquiz/

No comments: