Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Website: Someone went through Google image search to find pictures to match the words of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire. The person did a good job, too. That reminds me, I don't own the album. I think I'll buy a copy of the song from iTunes, if they have it.

Another online quiz:

I am a d20

Take the quiz at dicepool.com

Christmas cards: I have finished all my cards but the one to Aunt Lillian & Uncle Sherwood (Granddaddy's youngest brother & sister-in-law). I just need to seal & mail them.

Clothes: burgundy turtleneck, navy slacks & trouser socks, brown suede loafers, red stone ring, ~rope band, Celtic knot ring & pendant & the longer Celtic knot earrings.

Books: I finished A Clue for the Puzzle Lady by Parnell Hall. It has a crossword in it. I'm going to copy that & then try to solve it. I also read Vol 1 of Ranma 1/2.

No comments: