Thursday, October 09, 2003

I made it to gaming last night (it's a Chivalry & Sorcery/AD&D 3.5 hybrid) on time, exactly. My SO arrived later. He had a meeting for work, after work in N. Raleigh. I'm embarrassed to admit, I fell asleep during gaming. To be fair, my character was not present while the others were talking to dwarves in the bar.

They woke me (Ckasha) up in time to roll a spot check...oooh, griffins. Since my character's base spot is 23 (25 vs. humans), she usually sees stuff. It's nice having an observant character for once.

Since it was 9:30 the gm stopped the game right before the combat. Combat is guaranteed to take more than a half-hour. So even after talking to Alyssa (one of the other players & the gm's wife) I made it home at 10pm. I was in bed & headed for sleep in less than 15 minutes. I'm not sure I moved even once during the night. When my alarm went off I was in the same position I remember being in when I went to sleep.

I did manage to finish Light in Shadows, don't ask how. So this morning I started More than Honor.

Back to work I go...today is the trip to the storage. Wheeeee.

No comments: