Tuesday, October 07, 2003

It's been a loooong day. But even though I was 15 minutes late to work I managed to take a short lunch & deposit my friend's check (her half of another friend's b'day present).

And my friend John's mother also likes Nora Roberts & she loaned me the hardcopy book Remember When. It's by Nora Roberts & J.D. Robb. There is a picture of them on the back of the jacket w/ the blurb saying "..share a house in Maryland, a husband & a website..". For those who don't know, J.D. Robb is a nom de plume for Nora Roberts.

I've been reading that at lunch (while walking) & on the bus & so on & so forth...

They've been working next door today & the chemicals (or something) are making my head hurt. I'm going home now, curl up around some caffeinaed beverage & maybe some chocolate.

No comments: