Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Note to self: do not start the day with 4 glasses of juice. My system has been upset all day today as a result. Mind, the paint fumes from next door probably aren't helping.

Yesterday's task list:
Laundry: 1+ load in dryer, last load in washer (Most of the load in-between went to line dry instead of in the dryer)
Clothes: not looked for
Adventure: started writing it
Supplement: did not
Tatting: did not

But I finished In Enemy Hands. And I spent so much time in the bathroom today that I finished Echoes of Honor.

This week I am (to misquote the Bard) 'eating well but not wisely'. I'm eating whatever I feel like this week. I may gain a pound or two but right now, I just don't care. I will care when I weigh myself on Monday. Next week I'm going to the State Fair so I'll be lucky not to gain a pound or two that week as well. C'est la vie. I'll worry about it after the Fair.

No comments: