Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Since the activities for the Students for the Advancement of Race Relations week in the Pit were rained out, the assorted a cappella groups performed in Lenoir instead. They sang just upstairs from the Ram Cafe. Since I ate lunch 11:40 to 12:40 I got to hear about 4 groups. Very nice but some of them need to either learn for the back up to sing quieter or the front singer to sing louder.

I'm finished with FBMO 90's for another month (yeah!). Actually, I'm finished for more than a month. Someone else is learning to do them next month so I don't have to do them.

I got a lot done at work today. It just feels like I didn't. I only have to look at my reminder page to know that I accomplished quite a bit. My reminder page is a sheet of scrap paper that I use to do things like take phone messages, until I'm ready to copy them neatly onto phone message slips; write reminders of tasks; write out thoughts about the tasks I need to do; & so on. If nothing else, it's a good use of faxed spam.

OneCard IT brought me Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I don't know where they got them but now there is only 1 left out of the 10 that they brought this morning. I love Krispy Kreme, but I'm glad that other people came & ate them too. I do not need to eat 10 doughnuts all by myself.

I had sushi again for lunch today. I just wasn't in the mood for the frozen dinner that I brought. It's rainy/misty/drizzly & I'm going to head home.

No comments: