Thursday, October 02, 2003

Took another aleve. Wanna go home, head hurts! Throbbing.

On the bright side, my dad just called. He wanted to know how the reunion on Sunday went & to tell me, 'cause he didn't think that he had, that his grandfather Felix Sentiff used to play the fiddle. He played at square dances & such-like. His daughter, my grandmother, played the violin & loved classical music & opera. He also wanted to let me know that I will be getting her violin, which is currently displayed in a shadow box. That would be lovely. I have a couple of the fans from her collection & that's nice but having that violin really means a lot to me. She died of cancer when I was 12. I wish I'd known her better.

Ah crap, now I'm all teary-eyed. Gonna go do some crosswords. Or some typing, anything without emotion attached.

No comments: