Tuesday, October 14, 2003

My stomach has finally recovered from Sunday night's abuse. I left work early, went home, drank lots of soda & sat & nibbled. It's amazing how much that helped. I also ran the dishwasher, started laundry & took out the trash. Instead of cooking meat for burritos, we had Pizza Inn pizza. Chris picked it up on his way home.

I finished Flag in Exile duh. Plus I watched a couple episodes of Battlestar Galactica, ones that I'd seen before & even remembered. They had the 2 part Count Iblis story. Sheba was played by Amelia Flockhart, now I'm wondering if she's Callista Flockhart's mom. There is a resemblance.

We were supposed to playtest the adventure that Diana wrote last night. Joe & Rosemary didn't make it so we watched Josie & the Pussycats and played Munchkin. Diana had never seen 'the greatest movie ever'. Afterwards we loaned it to her so she could show Colt, her SO. John came in late in the movie so he saw the end. We had Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure running in the background while we played Munchkin. I won, btw. It was close though. It took effort to prevent Chris from winning, he was one monster kill away. That's a fun little game.

I stayed up too late again. I have got to get to bed on time tonight. I need my rest. I also need to start taking my vitamin C. I'm going to be exposed to how many thousands of people this weekend?

Tasks:
Finish laundry (1 load out of dryer, 1 into it & 1 into washer)
Find clothes for this weekend (costume: US colonial era)
Tat more to get my fingers in condition
Work on game supplement
Work on game adventure (writing it)

No comments: