Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We went to Pizza & Pasta for lunch & I ended up with the other half of my meatball sub leftover. I guess that will be lunch tomorrow. I did eat leftovers for supper, from last Monday's Qshack meal.

I've listened to a couple more of Carry's podcasts. I do enjoy her stories.

After work, I stopped by the bookstore & found a couple things for Mya & something for my Dad's birthday. I bought a cardboard book, Bedtime songs, and an Ice Bat Ugly Doll. Ugly Dolls really are; but they are also cushy, soft and completely sewn. There are no plastic pieces to choke a child. I also bought a box of cards & postcards that were on sale. I've already filled one out for Aunt Evelyn and will mail it by the end of the week.

I mailed my letters late last week. I have a letter to read from my Aunt Vivian & my Aunt Jeri called me last night. She doesn't write, but she does call.

Not much on tv tonight. I've watched a little of Knight's Tale again. I wanted to watch a Roy Rogers movie on TCM but the sound was dead. I don't know if it was the channel or the movie, but after a few minutes I gave up.

No comments: