Monday, March 17, 2008

Everyone in my office now has a touch of green, if they so choose. Everyone who's in the office today, plus Tommy, have their very own tatted shamrock. I even remembered to bring safety pins with which to attach them.

computer games: I played a little Age of Empires last night. By that I mean, that I went to bed only 2 hours late. I'm almost through stage 2 of Greece. I half expected to quickly get killed but I've survived so far. But I think that I've made a boo-boo. I don't have enough stone to build the necessary towers at the end.

books: I'm re-reading Naked in Death.

tatting: I have one more shamrock partially done. I'll probably finish that up today, so I'll have one for myself, too.

clothes: black suede shoes, black jeans, black belt with silver buckle, white turtleneck, dark green cord vest, silver andromorph pendant on twisted silver chain, Celtic knot ring, ~rope band, triskele earrings, hematite band & plaited hair.

No comments: