Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stayed up too late playing computer games, again. I got a little writing done but, if you'll pardon the pun, nothing to write home about.

I developed an allergic reaction to something this morning, after I got to work. I have a rash on my left wrist, most of it the size of 2 dimes side by side with a smaller patch elsewhere. I really have no idea what caused it.

I bought an Eve Carson shirt today. Proceeds go to her Memorial Fund. At this point the most likely use is a rising Junior merit scholarship.

tatting: made a couple little butterflies & some flowers to empty a thread holder. I put some thread on it and loaded up my shuttle again. Only 5 more rings to go & the 5th round of the snood/bun cover is done.

books: reading The Pocket Guide to Mischief & Only Companion. I think I'll get a copy of the former for my niece. It's a neat little book.

clothes: black ~slippers, socks 7 slacks, red polo, Celtic knot jewelry & braided hair.

No comments: