Thursday, September 06, 2007

I got the books that I won in the drawing from participating in the author chat about a month ago. Whoot!

When he got home, Chris convinced me to take a nap. That really helped. I was soooooooooo(repeat for a couple paragraphs)oo tired last night. I couldn't even manage to start my packing until after the nap (& a bath). I felt a little guilty about the bath, drought & all, but it was really medicinal. I feel better this morning, although hungry again. My nose & eyes just started itching at about 8:30 am.

I went to bed a little later, due to the nap but I woke up at 5:40 or so this morning. I finished packing my clothes this morning. Now I just need to load my shuttles & that sort of thing. I'm getting a ride to David's game from Diana tonight. From there, I'll go to Anitra's to spend the night. We leave at 7 am tomorrow.

My good, reversible, belt broke yesterday. Apparently the strain of containing my stomach was too much for it. Do you know how hard it is to find a brown/black reversible belt with a silvertone buckle?

books: I finished the Bastion Club book yesterday at lunch. I read Housewife for Rent & Husband for Hire by Michele Bardsley last night (reversible 2 in 1 book). I'm reading the other book that I got; Daddy in Training & Bride in Training.

clothes: navy loafers, khakis, white polo (UNC), brown belt, flower fairy pendant, silver ring (silver twisted 'cord' over silver band), flower band, hematite ring & hair up in a ponytail/bun affixed with a brown wood 3-prong hairstick. I forgot the earrings, though.

No comments: