Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's supposed to be warmer today and maybe we'll have some rain. There were a few sprinkles yesterday but nothing really worth calling rain, or even a heavy mist. It was more suggestive of rain than being actual rain. It's certainly overcast enough to indicate rain. But I've been fooled before.

I tried to forget my id badge & bus pass again today. I remembered my umbrella & walked out without the other stuff. I recalled the lack fairly quickly but it was enough to make me worried about catching the bus.

Mutants & Masterminds tonight, I must remember to email Diana to see if she can give me a ride. If so, I still need to go home to pick up my character stuff & my laptop (to take notes).

Morning Commute Soundtrack: Pep, Vim & Verve; You Thought; It's My Life; Along Came Jones; Coda; The Men of the West; Sweet Little Sixteen; You're in the Doghouse Now; Too Bad About Your Girl; Canadian Idiot; Pretend to be Nice; & Imaginary (or rather, part of it).

tv: we watched Man of the House; even as badly edited as it was, it was an entertaining movie. I think I'd like to see it without the commercial editing, at some point, though.

books: I finished String of Lies & started In the Heart of Darkness. I read a little more of the Shadowrun rulebook on the way into work.

clothes: lime green tank, black rayon blouse worn open over the tank, black jeans & ~slippers, clip watch, pewter cuff bracelet (hidden by the blouse unfortunately) engraved with dogwood blossoms on either end, Fem/dancer ring, flower band, hematite ring, silver hoops (but the clip fasteners for the posts is a little tight & uncomfortable), wet braided hair & 3 ages of women pendant worn on a short chain.

No comments: