Sunday, January 07, 2007

Accomplishments I slept. A lot. I slept about 9 hours last night, more than 2 hours this afternoon & then another hour after supper. I guess I was a little tired.

knitting I checked my scarf; it's now up to 5 feet. Wow.

Books Finished Betsy the Vampire Queen & The Devil's Bride. Read Mistral's Kiss again. Another book read while not posting: Birthright by Nora Roberts.

clothes blue jeans, dark green Greensboro tee, navy socks, dark brown suede loafers, ~rope band, fem band, 3 ages of women pendant & silver feather & quartz chip earrings. My hair is still braided after being washed yesterday.

Got a present from Mike. He sent a Nepalese-made diary. It's neat. I don't know whether to draw or to write in it.

I've started writing down the Duchess story. It may end up being a fantasy-genre romance. The story starts as she's abdicating. We'll see how it goes.


() comments


No comments: