Friday, January 19, 2007

Medication: hydrocone has side effects. The ones that I'm suffering include dizziness (uncomfortable but bearable), drowsiness (also bearable), nausea & vomiting. At least I made it to the bathroom. And I do feel a little bit better now. Which means that when the meds wear off, I will avoid taking them unless my tooth hurts too much not to.

NOTE: I felt much better after I threw up (about 10 am) even if I did make a bit of a mess in the bathroom (which I cleaned up as much as I could, then called housekeeping to tend what I failed to).

books I finished the Fantasy Lover (not the real title) that I started yesterday. It's one of the silhouette or similar. It was kind of funny. Teddy & Austin meet through his business, Fantasy for Hire. His company fulfills women's fantasies, for 20 minutes. Her friends bought her a cowboy and Austin's regular dancer couldn't show so Austin had to fill in. She hired him to pose as her boyfriend to keep her lecherous boss as bay. It was a pretty good story. I've also started Rough & Ready by Sandra Hill.

clothes: new brown broomstick velour skirt (Hancock's, on sale this past weekend), burgundy rib knit shirt (& when I cool off, dark teal sweater with flag appliques), black boots, tan & grey agate ring, flower band, paui shell pendant, blue & brass earrings. My hair is braided because I didn't want to wash it in this cold weather.


(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


No comments: