Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Can I go to sleep now? I don't know what it is. I've had two cups of tea (hot, flavored, black, sweetened with splenda), about 6 glasses of water and I'm still so sleepy I can't stand it.

Raptor sighting As I came out the door this morning, I happened to look up & see a raptor in the the tree across the street. I can't be any more specific than that because I couldn't get a good look. It has a pale chest & dark wings. That only eliminates turkey vultures & black vultures. I guessed that it might be redtail hawk but my neighbor thought it might be an immature bald or golden eagle.

booksI've read Punch! vol 1 & I'm in the middle of vol 2. I've read Hana Kimi up through vol 15. I'm still reading The Little Lady Agency and Nothing to Fear but Ferrets.

clothes It's colder today, so I'm wearing a cream turtleneck with a crocheted burgundy vest (open work), black jeans, black socks (heavier than yesterday's), black loafers, ~rope band, fem-power ring, black bead & ~silver ~chandelier earrings, onyx pendant on large, longer silver rope chain. My hair is loose (I finally brushed it).



(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


No comments: