Thursday, January 04, 2007

Experiment: let's leave the stuff there at the bottom & see what it does.

holidays really played havoc with my blog schedule; heck with my on-line schedule. I have email that I haven't checked since Christmas.

clothes today's: black jeans & tennis shoes, grey Dendarii polo shirt, onyx earrings, small labdourite pendant, flower ring, black stone ring, stone & crystal bead bracelet.

books: lots, TimeTraders by Andre Norton(thank you again, Baen), Mistral's Kiss by Laurell Hamilton, re-read Curse of Chalion by Bujold. Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts. There are others but it's been almost 2 weeks and I don't remember them all.

presents I have a new shawl (black & brown), a black sweater embroidered with variegated blue/green spirals, socks (very important), Straight Outta Lynwood by Weird Al & Struggle from the Subway to the Charts by Nuttin' But Stringz, an emerald necklace, animal anatomy for artists book, sketchbook, Manga villains book, two candles, some Mighty Leaf tea, a couple gift certs, tracfone renewal for my phone,and other assorted oddments.





(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


No comments: