Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Same raptor? It looked the same this morning & it looked like it was in the same place. I need to get binoculars or my telephoto camera lens to get a closer look at it.

Funny thing:
  • today "I choked on a football player because I'm NOT a homosexual."
    Try this. This is, mildly, funny!

    Pick the month you were born:

    January--I kicked

    February--I loved

    March--I smoked

    April--I dry humped

    May--I choked on

    June--I murdered

    July--I did the Macarena with

    August--I had lunch with

    September--I danced with

    October--I sang to

    November--I yelled at

    December--I ran over


    Pick the day (number) you were born on:

    1--------a birdbath

    2--------a monster

    3--------a phone

    4--------a fork

    5--------a Mexican

    6--------a gangster

    7--------my cell phone

    8--------my dog

    9--------my best friends' boyfriend

    10-------my neighbor

    11-------my science teacher

    12-------a banana

    13-------a fireman

    14-------a stuffed animal

    15-------a goat

    16-------a pickle

    17-------your mom

    18-------a spoon

    19-------myself

    20-------a baseball bat

    21-------a ninja

    22-------Chuck Norris

    23-------a noodle

    24-------a squirrel

    25-------a football player

    26-------my sister

    27-------my brother

    28-------an ipod

    29-------a permanent marker

    30-------a llama

    31-------A homeless guy


    Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

    White-------because I'm cool like that

    Black-------because that's how I roll.

    Pink--------because I'm NOT a homosexual.

    Red---------because the voices told me to.

    Blue--------because I'm sexy and I do what I want

    Green------because I hate myself.

    Purple------because I'm cool.

    Gray--------because I was drunk

    Yellow-----because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars

    Orange-----because I hate my family.

    Brown------because I was high.

    Other-------because I'm a ninja.

    None-------because I can't control myself

    books Finished Punch! vol 2, read DearS vol 8, R.O.D. (Read or Dream) vol 1, and started Musashi #9, vol 9. I'm re-reading Sleeping with the Fishes.

    clothes Fuschia pink turtleneck (subtle texture check design), blue denim jumper, black thigh-high boots, pink hair elastic on braid, turquoise (probably dyed howlite), pendant, silver feather with embedded turquoise chip earrings, green turquoise & silver band, turquoise & silver ring.



    (<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


  • No comments: