Thursday, July 05, 2007

July 4th: I slept late, had Chick-fil-a for lunch, went to the movies with 7 friends (David C, David R, Diana, Colt, Chris, Rosemary & Joe), then back to Rosemary's for grilled bison burgers followed by sugar free ice cream & a game of Monkey Arena. I was the baboon & the first one out, followed by Joe. Rosemary won. We should have the read the FAQ, though.

Tonight I'm meeting Dad & Kathy for supper at the Cracker Barrel. I do need to call & confirm which one. They have a bunch of old cookbooks (belonged to Kathy's mom) for me to look through. See if I want any of them.

books
: I read Master of Dragons Tuesday night while I had insomnia. I finally got to sleep around 3 am. I woke up at about 9 am because Chris cooked muffins. Between everything else I managed to read Archer's Goon.

tatting: finished up the green butterflies & had enough for two 1-ring flowers. I need to reload the shuttle with ecru to continue my edging.

movie: Transformers - excellent movie. It had enough plot to be interesting but not so much that it bogged down the action. The special effects were incredible and action scenes were great. There were a number of small in-jokes (like the logo on Barricade) The theater handed out small bags of popcorns & small US flags, too.

letters: I finally got the sealing wax on them this morning, before work. They are off to my aunts in the morning mail.

clothes: dappled navy tee with eagle & flag on it; blue jeans, navy loafers, quartz point with feather carved on it, lapis earrings, flower band ring, ~rope band, hematite ring, ponytail with a twist (pulled the ponytail through the hair above the elastic to cause the hair to twist above the elastic). Added the flag into my hair.

Today: navy & white print blouse, navy slacks & loafers, flower band, hematite ring, Celtic knot ring & pendant, knotted earrings, & loose hair (just washed).

No comments: