Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I feel better today. Yesterday was so rainy (we need it though) and I felt pretty blah (long list of reasons). Today one of those reasons is gone & I have enough distance from the others that they don't affect me as much. I forgot (for the second day in a row) to put in earrings this morning. Same pair, too.

Yesterday's outfit: white blouse w/ wide collar, calf-length full black skirt, black boots, marcasite necklace, spoon ring, fem ring & pocket watch. Had my hair braided most of the day.

Today's outfit: pale grey turtleneck, red brocade vest, black slacks, pocket watch, black half-boots, brown belt (covered by vest), large silver chain, carnelian ring, fem ring, silver band & red kid's chopstick to hold the half-bun/half-ponytail.

I've been reading the Three Sisters Island trilogy by Nora Roberts. I found a few deity names from the encyclopedia of mythology, or should I say, one encyclopedia. I'm sure that there are others.

Lots to do, gotta go.

No comments: